Sub-Saharan Africa Essence T-shirt
Sub-Saharan Africa Essence T-shirt
Do you want to be part of the union of the women of the world and help the planet along the way?
You are a modern woman who wants a change in the world, we help you achieve it with this 100% organic cotton t-shirt. In addition, you wear the essence of sub-Saharan Africa that symbolizes the courage and strength that we all have within us.
The model is 1.70 m tall. and wears size XS
Single jersey knit, 100% combed ringspun organic cotton. 180 grams washed fabric (GSM)
Wash with similar colours, do not iron the print, turn the garment inside out to wash it and iron it inside out.
+info on the label of your t-shirt
Our return policy is 60 days and free of charge.
For more information, visit: returns
- Is the t-shirt entirely organic cotton? Yes, we use suppliers with the highest quality certifications, ensuring the quality of the cotton and its organic origin.
- What advantages does organic cotton have over non-organic cotton? Organic cotton is produced and grown with less water and rejects the use of pesticides and chemical agents that are often toxic to farmers and factory workers. Organic cotton has better fabric characteristics and a softer touch.
- Does the product have side effects? None
- Do you have customer service? Yes, you can write and call the number 621045939 or send an email to información@terolandjay.com
- Is shipping free? No, it will only be free when the order exceeds €25.
- Are returns allowed? Yes, for 60 days after the purchase is made. For more information: returns
- How can I contact with you? We have several channels for this. More information here contact
- What do I do if the product arrives damaged during transport? In that case, please contact email@example.com
- Is the payment secure? Yes, totally sure. Terol & Jay uses an official platform called Shopify Inc. that manages the entire payment process with the client. Shopify is a regulated and publicly traded company, which requires it to be audited every year to ensure its correct operation. In turn, VISA and MASTERCARD, ensure your safety every time you make a purchase with your debit card.
- What form of payment is there? There are several forms of payment and more will be added as necessary for proper customer satisfaction. Among the current payment methods are VISA, MASTERCARD, GOOGLE PAY, APPLE PAY, PAYPAL, AMAZON PAY.
- How to choose the correct size of women's t-shirt?
- What types of fabrics are used to make women's t-shirts?
- How to combine a women's t-shirt with different looks?
- How to care for and wash a women's T-shirt correctly?
- What are the most popular styles of women's t-shirts today?
- How to make a custom women's t-shirt?
- How can I personalize a women's t-shirt?
- How can I prevent my women's t-shirt from deforming after washing?
To prevent your women's t-shirt from becoming misshapen after washing, it's important to wash it in cold water and dry it on a low tumble cycle or hang it to air dry. Also, it's a good idea not to stretch the shirt while it's wet and not to iron it directly over any graphics or designs if there are any. If you are looking for a high-quality t-shirt, consider buying an organic cotton t-shirt, as it tends to have greater durability and resistance to deformation after washing.
- How can I fix a women's t-shirt that has shrunk?
If a cotton t-shirt has shrunk after washing, you can try gently stretching it out while it's still damp. If this doesn't work, soak the shirt in warm water and a cup of fabric conditioner for 30 minutes. Then, gently stretch it out and rinse it well before letting it air dry.
- How can I make my women's t-shirt last longer?
To make a women's T-shirt last longer, be sure to follow the care instructions on the label and avoid washing it too often. Wash it in cold water and use a mild detergent. Avoid using the dryer and instead hang the shirt to air dry. You can also give the T-shirt a rest and alternate it with other clothes so it is not worn as often. Some high-quality t-shirts are made from organic cotton and can last longer than conventional cotton t-shirts.