WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful to you. The purpose of cookies is to establish indicators of the most visited content on the website, commonly referred to as "user experience".
According to different classification standards, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent from the equipment or domain managed by the issuer directly to the user's terminal device and provide services requested by the user. Terol & Jay is hosted on Shopify Inc's e-commerce platform. This means that Shopify Inc edits its own cookies directly in accordance with current legislation.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the issuer directly to the user's terminal device and another entity processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the user's browser before the user leaves the website, so they are not recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the network. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the user's hard drive, and our website will read them each time the user makes a new visit. Permanent cookies have a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We use them regularly to facilitate the purchase and registration of services.
- Strict Management Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled. These cookies are only set in response to actions taken by you, such as language, currency, login session, or privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but this may affect how our site works.
- Analytics and behavioral cookies: allow us to measure visitor traffic and view traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.
- Advertising cookies: These are usually installed by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interests and subsequently show you relevant advertisements. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience ads targeted to your interests.
- Functional cookies: they allow our website to offer additional functions and personal adjustments. They may be installed by us or by third party service providers that we have placed on our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not function properly.
COOKIES USED IN OUR SERVICE
In the following link you can review the list of cookies used on this website:
PROCEDURE AND PERFORMANCES OF COOKIES
Users can disable cookies if they wish. However, doing so may cause some features to fail or become more difficult to navigate. For this reason, we recommend keeping them active and deleting them when you leave the web.
Through the cookie configuration panel available in each connection, users can select the box I agree displayed in the information banner to accept all cookies. In turn, in the cookie configuration tool itself, you can filter the cookies you want to accept.
In either case, you express your consent so that the types of cookies described in the previous section can be stored and used on the device you are viewing.
Once the revocation is applied, which will not have retroactive effects, some services and content on this website could become useless or inoperative, causing less personalization of your experience.
On the other hand, through the browser settings, users can accept the processing of cookies through the settings defined by the browser.
Elimination of cookies from our website and/or no storage of cookies
Practically all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Android Chrome) allow browsing data to be deleted by accessing the "Clear browsing data" or "Clear history" option. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies.
It can be seen that all browsers operate in a very similar way, so if users use a browser other than the browsers mentioned above, it will not be difficult for them to find the function of clearing cookie data. You can also configure the system to automatically delete all cookies at the end of the browsing session.
If the user wishes to disable cookies even after reading the above recommendations, you can prevent your computer or device from storing our cookies by accessing the "Personalize/Tools" menu and clicking on "Options" ->"Privacy/Security"
We also inform you that the "Private Browsing" mode, accessible in all browsers, prevents the storage of our cookies.
MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY